RELAX | RE-BALANCE | RE-ENERGISE
RELAX | DE-STRESS | SENSE OF WELL-BEING
A Swedish Massage is one of the most popular and well known types of massage. It is performed on the neck, back, arms, legs and feet using massage oils and a variety of different massage strokes using the hands and arms.
The benefits include relaxation, increased blood flow and circulation, helping to remove waste products and toxins (via lymphatic system) and relieves aches and pains. Swedish massage works to increase the elasticity and flexibility in the tissues which relieves joint and muscle pain.
Clients will be left feeling de-stressed, relaxed and with an increased sense of well-being.
Natural Lift Facial Massage
NO SURGERY OR NEEDLES!
“A natural facelift without the need for surgery or needles – this treatment leaves your skin rejuvenated and your complexion clear and glowing”
- Reduction in wrinkles, under eye bags and expression lines
- Brighter complexion
- Can help delay the ageing process
- Boosted immune system
- Release of toxins from the skin
- More defined features such as cheekbones and jaw line
- Improved muscles tone and reduced sagginess
- Relief of tension headaches and eyestrain
- An enhanced feeling of well-being
A course of Natural Face Lift Massage Treatments are recommended at weekly intervals for 6 weeks to get the skin to an optimum condition followed by monthly maintenance sessions. The aim is not only to reverse the signs of ageing from the skin but it can help to delay and prevent further lines and wrinkling appearing.
Indian Head Massage
CLEAR YOUR MIND | SLEEP WELL | SENSE OF WELL-BEING
This is a massage of the head, face neck and arms, designed to relieve stress and leave your mind feeling clearer. Head massage encourages the flow of cerebrospinal fluid which strengthens the nervous system and improves stability and alertness.
Other benefits of Indian Head Massage include:
- Prevention of hair loss and balding
- Prevention of premature greying of hair
- Aiding a good nights sleep
- Treating and preventing headaches and migraines
- Strengthening hair roots and encouraging healthy, soft shiny hair
- Promotes a glowing complexion and healthy skin
This massage focuses on the care of pregnant ladies and is specifically tailored to treat your changing body throughout your pregnancy. It can relieve aches and pains, improve mobility and circulation and leave you feeling relaxed, de-stressed and ready for a good night’s sleep.
Your first 10 bookings will be at the introductory price of £35